Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Flower Collection ~ Week One



Hey ho, I have started a free one year online photography course. Emma Davies is running the course and she ends out an email each week. It includes a short lesson and a photography prompt. Emma has also encouraged us to start a photo collection and run with it throughout 2016. I have decided to build my collection around flowers. 

My camera is a Nikon D7000. I generally use manual and shoot in raw. At this stage I dabble around in Lightroom and only make the teeniest tiniest adjustments. I am a complete amateur when it comes to any form of photography and have loads to learn, however, am having a blast at creating images. 


























6 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, especially the roses at their different stages. Good luck with your course, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jazzy. It's good fun, although quite challenging! xx

      Delete
  2. ditto to 'jazzygal'... Keeping a journal is a great way to refine the art of photography... enjoy the journey and thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, rdiaustralia. You may be amused to know that I am approaching my photography from an RDI perspective! :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos, that look very far from amateur to me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very kind, Blue Sky, and a great boost to my ego. Thank you. xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. x