April ~ Day Five




It's school holiday time here, which means that I am restricted in what I can do and where I can go. There is very little spare time to go and hang out with friends or even have a quiet moment at home. It helps that I can get out my camera and lose myself in photography, yet also be there for Nick when he needs me.

Over the years I have come to realise the importance of leading a more balanced life style. Life must not be all about my child! I have been struggling to find the right words to convey my thoughts regarding this and then I happened upon this lovely article written by Kamini Lakhani. It really resonated with me and is worth a read.

To Make Your Child With Autism Thrive, You Must Do This First 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. x