It's 6:30pm and Nick is tucked up in our bed watching TV. I can hear him laughing over the antics of some silly cartoon, probably Mr Bean!
We have had a busy day and Nick has been thrown many curveballs, all of which he has handled with ease.
1. Nick went for a ride to the airport to drop off his brother. Before breakfast. Gasp.
2. We decided to go to the movies and watch Finding Dory. Gotta love Disney Pixar. Nick was a star.
3. Left movie complex and drove to lovely coffee spot. Chocka block full. Back into the car we go.
4. After much waiting in traffic, we finally arrive at another fav coffee spot. It's close to lunch time and we are starving. Hmm, a bit worried about food for Nick. Throw caution to the wind and order him spaghetti and meatballs. He ate 1/3 of it which was pretty good going as the meatballs were spicy! Yay, new food. #samebutdifferent
5. Popped into the supermarket on the way home. Shopping is never an issue for Nick and he is happy to play different roles throughout the whole process.
6. Chill time at home. I made some Butternut and Ginger soup and pottered around with my camera. #metime
7. I took the dogs for a late afternoon walk at the local park. The husband and Nick went for a 1km walk at the beachfront.
8. I decided to offer Nick a little bit of soup for supper, followed by Macaroni Cheese. I only have one rule when it comes to new food. Nick must try it..... one taste is sufficient, although I do encourage two tastes. Well, he ate the lot! Yay, new food. #firstandthen
I don't know about you but I am pretty chuffed with the above list. I love the fact that ordinary days are now possible.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Have a fabulous week.